IF I AM A BIRD

 If i am a bird, I can fly above the sky . I can be delighted to fly over the mountain ,hills etc . I can see the country .

If I Were A Bird - Nursery Rhymes ~ Kids Poems - Poems for Kids, Best Kids  Poems Collection from SiYaLLa

I  can see stay inside the branches of trees and spend night  hidden among the leaves . And I can be friendly with others birds. I can  fly with them joining in their flocks.

 

 The smallest dinosaur ever found was a weird, primitive bird, researchers  say

I like to be friendly with migratory birds  too. Then I will be able see the beautily.all around world . |I like to fly far away in the sky.If I were a bird, I would play with some animals and never let them hurt anyone. ... If I were a bird, I would enjoy playing with children. I would walk in front of children and when they come to catch me I would fly high in the sky. If I were a bird, I would help my friends to make their nests.

 

(written by minula )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CULTURAL FESTIVALS IN SRI LANKA

SHORT ESSAIES

The Library